This Quick Vegan Tofu & Broccoli Recipe is what you have been missing your whole life. Trust me 🙂
Honestly, I don’t think I have ever cooked something so quick with so little effort. And it just tasted bomb. Like seriously. I didn’t want the meal to end.
This meal has 9.1g of protein and 60g of carbs. It’s also high in iron, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C and folate.
Quick Vegan Tofu & Broccoli Recipe:
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of bulgur
- 2 tsp oil (preferably sunflower)
- 3 gloves of garlic
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cups tofu
- 3 cups broccoli
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- vegetable broth
- 2 tsp mustard
- salt & pepper for taste
- siracha for taste
- cook up 1 cup of bulgur with 2 cups of water and add 1 tbs of vegetable broth
- heat up some oil in a pot, add the garlic and onion and let cook for 2-3 minutes
- mix up 1/2 cup of vegetable broth mixed with water, soy sauce and mustard
- add tofu and broccoli to the pan and pour over with mixture
- let cook for about 10-15 minutes on medium heat
- add salt and pepper for taste
- serve and add siracha for taste
If you would like to see the whole macro- & micronutrient count, make sure to check out cronometer.com.